Grab a glass and join the Riot! Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting. Sample over 250 new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and grab tasty food pairings under $5. Throw in a DJ, photo booth, Gold Sparkler lounge, and more – this isn’t your parents’ wine tasting. Catch the Riot April 16th and 17th 2010, at Boston’s Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide highlighting all the wines
- Gold Sparkler Lounge
- $5 food pairings from Legal Seafoods, Tremont 647, UpperCrust, Masa and Redbones
- Photobooth, DJ & MORE
Included in admission to The Second Glass Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, have your photo taken in The Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance!
Excited or pre-game, much? Come by our FREE pre-Wine Riot tasting events and get our $5 dollar ticket discount!
Visit www.thewineriot.com for updates and more information.
Tickets on sale at www.thewineriot.com/tickets
Where: Cyclorama 539 Tremont St Boston, MA 02116
Friday, April 16th
Night of the Bubbles: 7-11 PM
Highlighting sparkling wine, champagne, cava, prosecco and more!
- Free Celebrity Crash Courses
- Tasty food pairings under $5 from Legal Seafoods, Tremont 647, UpperCrust, Masa and Redbones
- Free "Wine Riot" cupcakes from Kickass Cupcakes and Taza Chocolate
- Only 500 tickets on Sale
- Ticket price: $55 each
Saturday, April 17th
Daytime Riot: 1-5 PM
Evening Riot: 7-11 PM
Two sessions to choose from, each offering:
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars
- Tasty food pairings under $5!
- Ticket price: $45 each
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
As the Boston Wine Festival wraps up over the next couple of weeks, I thought I would tell you about a great Wine Dinner still on the docket. First of all, do you love Cabernet Sauvignon? If so, you are in for a very special treat if you join me at the Tom Eddy Wine Dinner at the Boston Wine Festival on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 7 pm. You will be treated to seven terrific wines over the course of the evening. The 2007 TENZ Sauvignon Blanc will kick off the evening. Three wines later we will get to try Tom’s 1995 “Library Selection Cab.” Wine Spectator scored this wine 92 points. Then we move on to the 2003 Cab—I recently awarded it 93 points. We conclude the evening with a 2004 Dr. Crane Cab and a Port. Wow! What a night it will be. Add in Chef Daniel’s delicious food, and you have a fantastic wine-focused evening! Hope to see you there.
Cheers - Ken
Cheers - Ken